We at Commpex Tax Strategies give you a proactive plan full of court-tested, IRS-approved strategies for minimizing your taxes. As IRS tax Enrolled Agents, the highest credential the IRS awards, as well as wealth management advisors we do Proactive wealth management and tax planning to bring our clients our combined expertise in virtually every field of taxation, identifying proactive financial and tax planning opportunities and applying them to our clients' unique situation. We don’t just record the history you give us. We go beyond, to give you proactive advice and strategies to help you earn more and keep more. We do not settle for after-the-fact planning. Too often, that means outdated information, nasty surprises, and no feeling of control. We empower you to achieve your dreams. We educate you in a language you understand. We highlight areas in which you are strong and those that need improvement. We help you set goals and help hold you accountable to achieve your dreams. We design and help you implement innovative, customized strategies that minimize your taxes and maximize your wealth.
- Understanding tax strategies and managing your taxes should be part of any sound financial approach. Our firm takes a proactive holistic approach to financial planning that helps our clients realize significant tax savings and build more wealth. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
- We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
- Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year. We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you ...
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets,
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later,
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make,
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made,
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster,
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Tax Preperation and Filing
- The U.S. tax code is in a constant state of flux, causing many small business owners and individual taxpayers to calculate their taxes incorrectly. They might be unaware of deductions and tax breaks that they are legally entitled to, or might simply make a mathematical error. No one wants to pay more in taxes than they have to, but underpaying can bring the IRS knocking on your door. To make sure your taxes are calculated properly, contact us. We offer quality tax preparation and proactive tax planning strategies with the goal of reducing tax obligations for our clients.
- Our firm keeps tabs on revisions to the tax laws, so our methods are always up to date and ensure you won’t be subject to any tax penalties. We’re also familiar with available tax credits and deductions that can save you hundreds or even thousands at the end of the year.
- Business tax preparation,
- Income tax returns for individuals,
- E-file for quicker tax refunds,
- Tax minimization strategies,
- Trust, gift, and estate tax returns.
- Our team of tax planning experts has scoured the tax code for the most common and most effective tax planning strategies for:
- Maximize deductions
- Legal entity structures
- Retirement planning
- Insurance and asset protection
- Legal loopholes
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES)
- Niche-specific strategies
- Advanced strategies
- International asset and gift freeze
- Tax-advantaged wealth management
- Exit and capital gains
- Current law vs. Biden’s tax proposals